FM Robotics 201
Robotics 201 is for Lower Primary School
Beginner(second stage) stage of STEM robotic education. Using the combination of big and small blocks with 4 modes of coding logics. Start introducing the use of sensors, motors and main boards.
- This course is for the RobotClass Centre.
- 1 Year Robotics 201 e-Learning Course Subscription
- 45 + Robot manual
Robotics 201 Robot Kit (not including)
- Electrical devices: IR sensors, touch sensors, mainboard, battery case, DC motors, wires, remote controller, RC receiver
- Wheels and Gear: wheels, 4 types of gear
- ABS Top Quality plastic various size and shapes of blocks
- Total: 176 parts
- Please see parts list photos in the curriculum tap
*All information in this advertisement was collected or measured directly from sources deemed reliable, however, the information on the advertised product may vary slightly due to differences in packaging due to delivery, frequent upgrades of products, or simple mistakes by staffs. If there is something wrong, We will correct it immediately. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of robotclass.com.au information and we are not responsible for its accuracy. If you have any questions, please contact us directly and we will provide you with the latest and most accurate information.