To inspire and innovate valuable STEM skills to each and every studentOriginating since November 2016, our RobotClass, is vastly expanding to Sydney areas including other parts of Australia. Our goal is providing the world best quality of STEM Education to every Australian children. With tailored designed classes and our own high quality learning materials (building blocks and electronics), students will be hands on at all times, learning and developing their knowledge about (S)cience, (T)echnology, (E)ngineering and (M)athematics, also know as (STEM) basics.
Combined Education (programming + electronic + engineering + mechanics)RobotClass is designed for 3 to 16 years old children to meet their level so they can easily understand robotics and build/program robots. RobotClass can be considered as a simple version of a Mechatronics class in the university.
*Mechatronics is a multidisciplinary field of engineering that includes a combination of systems engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, telecommunications engineering, control engineering and computer engineering.
- Learning Can Be Fun. Learn Science/Robot theories by making and playing robots.
- RobotClass is a playground where your children can explore according to their creative imagination.
- Combined education (theory + assembling + programming), S.T.E.M (Science, Tech, Engineering, Math) theory, programming and beginner course of engineering.
- Our program naturally meets school’s curriculum and theories of mathematics, science and physics
What does RobotClass offer?
RobotClass offers After School, Weekend & Holiday Programs. Class hours for each centre are different. It is largely based on the school hours of its nearby schools.Contact a centre near you
Example RobotClass schedule
School Term Program (Due to Covid-19, NOT available)
- 3:30 pm – 6:00 pm Regular Robot Class (STEM Theory Lesson, Robot Design and Building, Coding)
Vacation Program (Due to Covid-19, NOT available)
- Morning Session (1-hour Coding / 2-hour Robot Building, Coding, Downloading, and Controlling Robot)
- Afternoon Session (1-hour Coding / 2-hour Robot Building, Coding, Downloading, and Controlling Robot)
STEM Education”The science of today is the technology of tomorrow.“ – Edward Teller The world around us is built by the advancement of science and technology throughout the ages. From the invention of computers to the engineering of skyscrapers, the modern world is one that is based on science. And in that advancement of science, is the creation of robots. Robotclass.com.au, we understand that robotics has a great impact on the modern world, and how we do things. That’s why we believe in providing innovative teaching and learning solutions that are based on robotics. Through our customised syllabus, we are able to engage in 4 core areas of science-based education, being STEM.
- STEM education brings students’ curiousity and interest in SCIENCE – the key aspect that creates successful leaders presently and in the future.
- Advanced teachings in STEM can lead to countless opportunities in the field of ROBOTICS.
- With robotics perceived initially as complex, our classes are taught in a simple and fun manner.
- We develop students’ scientific knowledge and creative thinking skills through programming code and assisting in BUILDING THEIR OWN ROBOTS, inspired from their imagination.
- Promotes and emphasises theoretical and practical knowledge in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) basics.
5 Steps of Making a Robot
Robotics CompetitionRobotClass is actively joining local and international robotic competition. We are a partner of the International Youth Robot Association (IYRC). In 2017, 5 selected students went to Malaysia to join IYRC.
2017 IYRC CompetitionIn 2017, 36 students joined the 2017 International Youth Robot Competition (IYRC) in Malaysia. These students came up with the Smart Baby Cradle robot idea for Australia’s entry to the Creative Maker Challenge category of the competition. They designed, built and coded the robot on their own. Project name: Smart Baby Cradle Purpose: For my lovely younger sister and mom Functions:
- Step 1 – When baby cry, play sleeping song
- Step 2 – When baby cry more than 3min, play sleeping song and mobil turns
- Step 3 – When baby cry more than 6min, play sleeping song and cradle moves gently back and forward
- Step 4 – When baby cry more than 10min, play sleeping song and cradle moves to the mom’s room