To inspire and innovate STEM skills to our children
We, MRT Robotics Pty Ltd, develop educational robots and coding Educational materials to supply to schools, education centres, and parents all over the world.
Originating in November 2014 Sydney, our RobotClass, is vastly expanding to Sydney, Melbourne, Perth areas including other parts of Australia. Our goal is providing the world best quality of STEM Education to every Australian children.
With tailored designed classes and our own high quality learning materials (building blocks and electronics), students will be hands on at all times, learning and developing their knowledge about (S)cience, (T)echnology, (E)ngineering and (M)athematics, also know as (STEM) basics.
Our Children's Creative Robots
Australian team have participated and showcased their award-winning robot (Creative Ai Robot Award, IYRC 2019) at the 68th United Nations Civil Society Conference (2019), held in Salt Lake City, USA.
With the combination of a text reader and object detector in the form of a cane, this robot would be able to help people with vision impairment in their daily lives.
Project name: Ai Smart White Cane
Purpose: For those who Visually impaired
- Ai robot detector and recognize objects and talk and guide at the real-time
- to help people with vision impairment to read all kinds of books with photo
Our High-schooler Creative Ai Robot Project
Project name: Self Diving Car Machine Learning
Purpose: Vision recognition machine learning Self Driving Car
In 2019, Silver medal in creative robot event at International Youth Robot Competition (IYRC) in South Korea. These creative robot was designed with the intention of being able to be mobile in hostile and harsh environments’ ones uninhabitable for humans. Robots are often built and designed to have wheels and caterpillar tracks to help them drive on more level terrain.
Project name: Explorer Climber Robot
Purpose: Life saver in any emergency case at hostile and harsh environments
In 2017, 36 students joined the 2017 International Youth Robot Competition (IYRC) in Malaysia. These students came up with the Smart Baby Cradle robot idea for Australia’s entry to the Creative Maker Challenge category of the competition. They designed, built and coded the robot on their own.
Project name: Smart Baby Cradle
Purpose: For my lovely younger sister and mom
- Step 1 – When baby cry, play sleeping song
- Step 2 – When baby cry more than 3min, play a sleeping song and Mobil turns
- Step 3 – When baby cry more than 6min, play sleeping song and cradle moves gently back and forward
- Step 4 – When baby cry more than 10min, play sleeping song and cradle moves to the mom’s room
Product certification and intellectual property rights
- Patent registrations: 5, Design registrations: 5, Trademark right: 1
- KC certification for 4 major products,
- Humanoid CE certification, FCC oversees the certification