Robotics 401-X Advanced Coding (45+ Robots, Yr5+, MRT X-mainboard)
Robotics 401 is for Upper Primary School
Building the models from snap-together components moulded from tough ABS plastic and incorporate a range of sensors (IR, photo, sound and touch) in differing configurations to demonstrate a range of capabilities and build a broad knowledge of their applications.
From this stage, you will code using the C-Language (GUI) Coding Compiler from the beginning.
Two coding options:
- Graphic Interface (Basic Level): A method of moving blocks and changing properties according to the logic I want
- Typing (Advanced Level): coding editor How to code by directly typing. Challenge after familiarizing with the basic method and learning the basic grammar of the basic C-language
- Robotics 401 Robot Kit (3kg)
- 1 Year Robotics 401 e-Learning Course Subscription
- 45 + Robot manual
- STEM Theories Animations, Cartoons, Story-Telling, Interactive Quiz and Games,
- We keep uploading new contents every week.
- Free Gift – Coding Scratch 3.0 Course Subscription
- Free Live class via Zoom or Youtube Live(coming soon)
- Free Shipping
Robotics 401 Robot Kit
- Electrical devices: IR sensors, Touch sensors, CDS sensors, Speaker sensor, Microphone sensor, Mainboard, Battery cases, DC motors, Servo motors, wires, Remote controller, RC receiver, Download cable
- Wheels and Gear: 5 types of wheels(caterpillar), 4 types of gear
- ABS Top Quality plastic various size and shapes of blocks
- Total: 464 parts
- Please see parts list photos in the curriculum tap
*All information in this robotclass website was collected or measured directly from sources deemed reliable, however, the information on the above product may vary slightly due to differences in packaging due to delivery, frequent upgrades of products, or simple mistakes by staffs. If there is something wrong, We will correct it immediately. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of robotclass.com.au information and we are not responsible for its accuracy. If you have any questions, please contact us directly and we will provide you with the latest and most accurate information.